His LiFe
Monday, October 09, 2006
1:47 PM
Time is up!!
it's my-way|`
Time to say goodbye to my loved ones...
Finally.. I'm called to serve my nation..
Anticpating the moment of entering NS..
gives me the chance to look back at what i have done..encountered.
Anw..just wanna say sorry if i have hurt anyone...
Well..gonna miss everybody here..
I dunno how my life wud be next time...
ANything can happen within the stretch...
Well..I gonna chill.. let things go with the flow..
And never take things for granted...
To my family:
Gonna miss being at home..Love u all..
To YOU:
Anw I'm very sorry if I have done anything wrong to you...
I will cherish those best memories wif u being my close female companion in the past..
Hope you wud forgive me for everything and give me the 2nd chance..
to build on those things that we are used to be..
I learnt a great deal from you..
To my NP frenz whom i knew
gonna miss you all..
Hope we dun lose contacts.. aitez..
To my NP silat team mates,
Yeah, ur champion will be leaving u guys..hehe...
Anw..keep on training n training in the future..
I like those fun..memories with you all..
To my silat team-mates, be it in my club or SSF..
Great pleasure to knoe u all thruout my silat days..
Those gruelling trainings... the fun..laughter
Well, its a matter of time before I'm donning back my black uniform again..
To others whom I knew...
Take good care of urselves when I'm not around..
This is my last update b4 NS.. Sobz..
Goodbye ppl..
Taken from this nice song
Bila yg tertulis utk ku..
adalah yg terbaik untukmu..
Kan ku jadikan kau kenangan
yang terindah dalam hidupku